LA Bass Guitar + 15W Amp Pack, Black
LA Bass Guitar + 15W Amp Pack, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 0050View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Crisp, Clear Tone With Low End Depth, Punch & Sustain
The body of the LA Bass Guitar is made of paulownia wood; a particularly lightweight wood that helps our guitars provide full tone whilst remaining surprisingly agile and comfortable. With its solid body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, Korean chrome hardware and vintage hard tail bridge, this is a well-crafted, extremely playable instrument.
The split coil humbucking pickup with volume and tone controls mean that this bass guitar is able to reproduce an authentic variety of classic sounds. It's the crisp clear tone with good low end depth, punch and sustain that separate this bass from the crowd.
Dependable Build Quality
The build quality and attention to detail are impressive, especially for an entry level model, and the high-quality gloss finish gives the instrument a professional look. Whether you're an outright beginner or a more accomplished player, the LA Bass Guitar is an instrument which won't let you down.
Reliable Practice Amplifier & Handy Accessory Pack
The 15 Watt Electric Bass Amplifier features a 6.5" speaker in a robust speaker cabinet with closed back construction, for improved response and performance. The speaker is protected by a metal grille, completing a modern and purposeful look.
The pack also includes everything you need to get gigging and rehearsing straight away, with plectrums and a strap. As well as this there is a pack of spare strings meaning you are prepared for imminent restringing.
"If you're looking for a complete, basic, value-for-money package to get your bass playing off the ground, this is a good place to start." Music Radar
This bass was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar
Read the full review here.
LA Bass Guitar Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Model: 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Body: Paulownia
- Parts: Korean
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Construction: Bolt
- Pickguard: White 3-Ply (W/B/W)
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Dot Position Inlays
- Scale: Full size 864mm / 20 Frets
Pickups & Hardware
- Machine Heads: Die-cast Geared Chrome
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pick Ups: 1x Split Coil (humbucking)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Ouput: 15W Output / 6.5" Speaker
- Front Panel Controls: Master Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence
- Bass Guitar Input: (1/4" Jack)
- Headphone output: (1/4" Jack, Speaker defeating)
- Hinged tilt-back panel on rear
- Dimensions: 294mm (W) x 300mm (H) x 110mm (D)
- Weight: 3.7 kg
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.