LA Bass Guitar by Gear4music, Natural
LA Bass Guitar by Gear4music, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 7550View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Crisp, Clear Tone With Low End Depth, Punch & Sustain
The body of the LA Bass Guitar is made of paulownia wood; a particularly lightweight wood that helps our guitars provide full tone, whilst remaining surprisingly lightweight and comfortable. With its solid body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, Korean chrome hardware and vintage hard tail bridge, this is a well-crafted, extremely playable instrument.
Split Coil Humbucker
The split coil humbucking pickup with volume and tone controls mean that this bass guitar is able to reproduce an authentic variety of classic sounds. It's the crisp clear tone with good low end depth, punch and sustain that separate this bass from the crowd.
Dependable Build Quality At Low Cost
The build quality and attention to detail are impressive, especially for an entry level model, and the high quality gloss finish lends the guitar a style which won't betray its lower price tag. Whether you're an outright beginner or a more accomplished player, the LA Bass Guitar is an instrument which won't let you down.
Body & Bridge
- Model: 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Construction: Bolt On
- Body: Paulownia
- Pickguard: White 3-Ply (W/B/W)
- Finish: Natural
- Material: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Dot Position Inlays
- Scale: Full Size 864mm / 20 Frets
Pickups & Hardware
- Parts: Korean
- Tuners: Die-Cast Geared Chrome
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pick Ups: 1 x Split Coil (Humbucking)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- 1/4" Jack Cable
- Fitted Gig bag
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.