LA-J Electric Bass Guitar DIY Kit
LA-J Electric Bass Guitar DIY KitDetails
Ever wanted to build your own guitar? Now you can with this practical DIY guitar kit. With all of the hardware and components provided, along with an unfinished body made of high grade Basswood and a Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard, you have everything you need to make a unique Jazz style bass guitar.
Product Ref: 33695View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Everything You Need In One Box
This great value pack offers you the opportunity to build your own bass guitar, without any of the hassle and expense of sourcing all of the parts; all you need is in one box! With a body of high quality Basswood, and top quality parts and hardware, you are sure to get a great sounding bass guitar, as well as the fun and satisfaction of building your own instrument.
Customise To Your Own Style
Although in the Jazz style, this pack gives you a great opportunity to customise your bass guitar to your own design. The body comes cut and sanded, but completely unfinished, so you can paint, stain, varnish or finish you guitar to any design you wish. The Maple neck comes with an unfinished headstock, so you can mark up and cut it to any design you would like, be it something completely original, or a tribute to an iconic instrument.
This kit does not include tools. Some tools will be needed, such as a soldering iron and a screwdriver. A full list can be found in the instruction manual. (Gear4music.com Customer Service staff will not be able to provide detailed technical advice).
- Bolt-On Neck
- Basswood Body
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Open Back Machine Heads
- 864mm Scale, 20 Frets
- 2 Volume, 1 Tone
- JB-JB Pickups
- JB Style Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- 3-ply White Scratchplate
- Neck width at the nut = 42mm
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.