L.R. Baggs M1 Active Magnetic Soundhole Pickup
L.R. Baggs M1 Active Magnetic Soundhole PickupDetails
the active version of the M1. Features breakthrough patent-pending TriAxial Dynamic Technology developed by Gary Garrett and Lloyd Baggs. This new technology allows the pickup to respond to the guitar's string and body vibrations. This allows the M1 to provide a perfect blend of string and body signal.
Product Ref: 26701View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The M1 Active won the Player's Choice award in 2014 for best Sound-hole Magnetic pickup.
A hum-bucking pickup with an unlocked second coil. The second coil prevents a hum, but unlike single-coil setups also makes a positive sonic contribution while maintaining the pure open sound of a single coil. Carefully tuned the support to control motion in all three dimensions.
Relied upon by Coldplay, Oasis, David Gilmour and MGMT, L.R Baggs pick-ups have gained a prestigious reputation for producing high quality equipment that effectively captures the body and soul of an acoustic guitar.
- Highly feedback-resistant
- Adjustable pole pieces
- Quiet, hum-free operation
- Built-in gold plated 1/8" jack
- Includes a pre-wired strapjack harness and 10" cable for no cut installation
- Battery type: CR2032
- Battery life: 1000+ hours
- Current consumption: 135 uA
- Preamp signal to noise: -78dB unweighted
- Output level: -10dB
- Output impedance: 800 ohms
Your title here...
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.