L.R. Baggs Stadium Electric Bass DI Effects Pedal
L.R. Baggs Stadium Electric Bass DI Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 76215View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Studio-Grade Effects Pedal
Originally created by the bass playing engineer sat L.R. Baggs for their own personal use, the Stadium Bass DI pedal has been designed with studio grade circuitry to deliver high quality effects. With a vibrate selection of unique tone shaping tools to offer a range of colourful sounds, the pedal has a selection of easy to use control knobs to give your bass guitar distortion, compression, or an incredible attack. The electronics are all encased in rugged construction made from aluminium, steel, and ABS plastic to ensure top-quality reliability.
Easy to Use controls
The Stadium Bass DI pedal has been designed with a range of control knob, switches, and LEDs to give you as much control over the pedals effects, whilst ensuring you produce the highest quality of sound. The level and gain controls can be used to produce the perfect amount of output, keeping you tone sound crystal clear. Dial in the gain to optimise your sound quality and signal-to-noise ratio, whislt using the VU meter to ensure you have the correct amount. The fat switch boosts the 150Hz with +3dB or +6dB to deliver a full, round frequency response. On the sides of the pedal are the Pad and Ground lift switch, with the pad boosting or cutting the XLR out so the pedal meets the needs of the PA, and the ground lift switch eliminating any ground-loop noise.
Three Tone Shaping Tools
When the Growl control is dialled in, the pedal saturates the range of low end frequencies to deliver incredible low end distortion. Enhancing the natural warm tones, the growl creates harmonically rich overtones that are very response, excellent for cutting through the mix. When in growl, hitting the drive button will allow the growl to deliver the full-range of an overdrive, providing even more distortion across the frequencies.
The Stadium DI features a 3-band EQ compression, allowing the pedal to even out your tone whilst retaining the natural feel of your playing dynamics. The low, mid, and high frequency compressors are designed to act like ‘touch sensitive’ EQ’s that will respond in real time. The effect will compress more when you play harder, and will compress less with light playing.
The pedals attack control is an EQ that affects a unique, medium sized bandwidth, allowing you to adjust the attack of your strings to create a wide range of tones. The control can be used to dial in different tones, ranging from warm, muted jazz tones to incredibly clear tones with an incredible punch.
- DC Current Draw: 4.4mA
- Power Supply: 9VDC w/ 100mA Minimum
- Voltage Range: 7.8VDC – 12VDC
- 9V Battery Life: 100 Hours
- Phantom Power: 48V
- Signal to Noise: 90dB, Unweighted
- Impedance: 2.2 Mega-Ohms
- Preamp Gain: -12dB to +26dB
- Level: -25dBv to 1.8dBv (0.53Vrms to 1.23Vrms)
- -1dBv (0.88VRms) Balanced (+4 Setting)
- -13dBv (0.22VRms) balanced (-10 setting)
- Impedance: 470 Ohms
- Level: -1dBv (0.88VRms) Unbalanced
- Impedance: 470 Ohms
- Length: 6.25”
- Width: 4”
- Depth: 1.75”
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.