L.R. Baggs iBEAM Active Bridge Plate Pick Up
L.R. Baggs iBEAM Active Bridge Plate Pick UpDetails
The iBeam Active System reproduces the natural tone of an acoustic guitar while maintaining perfect string balance and providing full dynamic range.
Product Ref: 29130View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The iBeam bridge plate pickup combines L.R. Baggs' award-winning bridge plate transducer with an all-discrete preamp that enables you to simply "plug-in-and-play".
The iBeam is installed quickly and simply, on both pin bridge and non-pin bridge guitars. Included with each iBeam is a placement jig that allows you to install the pickup in minutes and get the ideal placement for the transducer inside the guitar.
This revolutionary bridge plate transducer easily sticks to the bridge plate on the inside of the guitar and does not affect the acoustic tone of the guitar in any way. The iBeam is microphonic enough to hear the rich (but correct) texture of finger squeak and top tapping, but is resistant to feedback and gives you excellent amplified sound.
The iBeam itself is the heart of the system and is lightweight. The iBeam preamp is made up of discrete circuitry and pre-tuned to deliver the quality L.R. Baggs performance from the iBeam in any situation. It is ultra-quiet and faithfully amplifies the sound and dynamics of the iBeam, providing a warm, analog sound.
For further information about the L.R. Baggs iBeam Active Bridge Plate Pickup, please download the instructional PDF file from the link below.
To listen to audio samples of the L.R. Baggs iBeam Active Bridge Plate Pickup, please download the mp3 files from the links below.
"The iBeam proved to be a very sensitive pickup that was highly responsive to every part of the guitar".
Acoustic Guitar, September 2001
- Power Supply: 9V Battery
- Battery Life: Approx 1000 hours
- Weight: Approx 10g
- iBeam Length: 2.875"
- iBeam Width: 4.25"
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.