Laney A1+ Acoustic Amplifier
Laney A1+ Acoustic AmplifierDetails
The new A1+ gives you high quality acoustic sound reproduction in a small, portable package. This acoustic guitar stage monitor/combo amp has 65W RMS, a 1 x 10" Celestion driver + HF, 3 inputs (instrument, mic and phono) on board DSP, compressor, notch filter and phase switch, Balanced and XLR DI.
Product Ref: 44257View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The A1+ has two completely identical but independent instrument/mic channels and a separate Auxiliary input - all three of which can be used at the same time. Both the A1+ main channels have full EQ, Bass, Swept Mid and Treble. the A1+'s high quality dome tweeter and 8" Bass driver provide increased headroom, an 80W power section and improved frequency response.
The Laney A1+ is also fitted with an enhanced DSP, a Phantom Power option, Balanced XLR D.I, output and FX loop. It also comes complete with footswitchable Master MUTE facility. The A1+ is packed into a compact 'Kickback' cabinet with a brand new TüffStüff finish giving the amp an extremely tough and durable outer with a built in pole stand mount.
New A1+ Features
- 80 Watts output power (with optical limiter)
- 8" Bass Driver
- 1" Dome tweeter
- Two identical channels for Instuments XLR balanced or Mono jack unbalanced+Microphones.
- Both channels can be used and blended simultaneously for multi pickup systems.
- Switchable phantom power on channel two for suitable microphones.
- Channel gain controls and peak indicators for optimum levels of low distortion and noise.
- Full EQ on each channel Bass, Swept Mid and Treble.
- Sub sonic filtering on each channel (for improved bass response)
- Overall anti-feedback control and phase reversal.
- Master mute facility on panel with remote via FS2.
- Headphone socket on fascia (mutes power stage)
- Auxiliary input on fascia panel for MP3 etc. with level control.
- Internal 16x digital FX module selectable to either or both channels via pan control.
- Integral FX has level control and mute button.
- External FX loop on rear panel to either or both channels via fascia FX pan control. (Selectable 0dB/-10dB)
- Both FX remotely mutable via FS2.
- Balanced XLR DI (Post EQ/FX) with ground lift on rear panel.
- Phantom switch on rear panel (with active LED)
- Dual voltage switching for 115/230V operation.
- Smaller cabinet size with pole stand adaptor
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.