Laney AudioHub Freestyle Amplifier
Laney AudioHub Freestyle AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 45517View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AudioHub Freestyle is lightweight and compact but still manages to house 3 channels, channel 1 is a mic/line input, channel 2 is a stereo line input and channel 3 is a line/instrument input, this allows this amp to be incredibly versatile. These 3 channels make the AH FREESTYLE ideal for everything from keyboards and guitars to vocals and electronic drum kits and all the sound is produced projected clearly and at a high quality thanks to its 8" custom driver.
Laney's AudioHub Freestyle is incredibly durable thanks to its solid construction, hard wearing vinyl covering and metal front grille all of which will help protect this amp when being transported or used outside. The AH Freestyle provides a feeling of total freedom as it runs from either a wall mounted mains adaptor (PSU supplied) or from batteries in the back compartment.
The Laney AudioHub Freestyle also features onboard delay with Time and Feedback controls, and an FX send switch on each channel.
Features & Specifications
- Channels: 3 Channels
- Power: 5 watts RMS
- Equalisation: Master 2 Band EQ
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Drivers: 8" Custom Driver
- Cabinet: Design Kickback Combo
- Effects: Delay with Time & Feedback - assignable to each channel
- Headphone Socket: Yes - mini jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Volume, Master 2 band EQ
- Battery Power: Mains or Battery powered - PSU supplied
- Inputs: XLR/JACK combi, Jacks & Mini Jack
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.