Laney Cub 12R Tube Guitar Amp With Reverb
Laney Cub 12R Tube Guitar Amp With ReverbDetails
The new CUB12R features great straight ahead vintage valve tone with a splash of high quality reverb. The CUB12R houses a HH 12 inch driver and pushes out up to 15 watts RMS of pure vintage valve tone, we say up to 15 watts RMS as it has the option of running at significantly less output but more on that in a moment.
Product Ref: 17189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Lets take a look at the preamp, this consists of the following controls from right to left - gain, treble, middle, bass, volume, tone and finally reverb.
The CUB12R's valve complement consists of 3 x ECC83 valves in the preamp giving you the ability to dial in plenty of gain, and the output section consists of 2 x EL84 output valves, which give you that classic British tonality to the amp when they are pushed hard. The CUB12R features a nifty output trick - if you look at the front panel you'll notice two input sockets, one labelled 15W, the other labelled <1W. If you plug into the 15W socket you get the full power of the amp, 15 Watts of wonderfully warm valve tone. Plug into the <1W and you get .75 of a Watt output. This allows you to drive the amplifier as hard as you like, giving you masses of power amp compression and a pleasing break up for that elusive DARK ART tone.
The CUB12R's rear panel features everything you'll need, additional speaker outs with both 8 & 16 Ohm options, a footswitch socket for switching the reverb and an effects loop. The CUB12R offers a welcome addition to the Laney tube amp range giving everyone the opportunity to experience the sound and feel of a good quality tube amp.
Laney CUB 12 Guitar Amplifier Specs:
- 15 Watts RMS Output and <1W RMS
- 2: 15W and <1W inputs
- Class A/B
- Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume & Tone Controls
- HH mini logo 12? driver,
- 8 Ohm
- 3 x ECC83 Pre Amp Tube
- 2 x EL84's Power Section
- Extension speaker socket on the rear panel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.