Laney Cub Tube Guitar Amp Head
Laney Cub Tube Guitar Amp HeadDetails
The all new CUB HEAD finally gives players access to great British valve tone like never before. The retro styled CUB HEAD features a top mounted control panel consisting of the following; gain, treble, middle, bass, volume, tone and reverb. Dialling in a great valve tone is simple - select your input - 15 W or <1 W : more on these controls in a moment, dial in your tone, add a taste of high quality reverb and away you go.
Product Ref: 17190View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CUB HEAD houses 3 x ECC83's in its preamp and 2 x EL84's in the power amp section, all hand selected to give the best valve tone possible. Lets go back for a moment and look at the inputs on the CUB HEAD.
The CUB HEAD has two input options, one giving you 15W RMS of valve tone, the other giving you a huge valve sound, but cutting the output down to .75 of a Watt. .75 of a Watt might not sound like much, but it allows you to drive the output section really hard and generate some very pleasing power amp compression and pleasing break up giving you that holy grail of guitar tone!
The rear panel of the CUB HEAD houses two speaker out sockets in 8 & 16 Ohm options, a footswitch socket for switching the reverb and an effects loop consisting of a Send/Line out socket and a return socket. The CUB HEAD can be paired with any Laney cabinet but is ideally suited to the CUB CAB.
- 15 Watts RMS Output and <1W RMS
- 2: 15W and <1W inputs
- Class A/B
- Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume & Tone Controls
- 3 x ECC83 Pre Amp Tube
- 2 x EL84's Power Section
- Extension speaker socket on the rear panel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.