Laney IRT-120H Ironheart Tube Guitar Amp Head
Laney IRT-120H Ironheart Tube Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Laney, the quintessential UK amplification brand that helped give birth to Heavy Metal, is proud to present the all-new IRONHEART range of amplifiers. Forged deep in the Black Country, the IRONHEART IRT120H valve head continues the legacy begun decades before with Laney amps such as KLIPP and AOR. Brimming with features, amazing tone and stunning looks, the IRONHEART IRT120H is a thoroughbred metal amp on steroids.
Product Ref: 22054View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The IRONHEART range all feature three channels: - Clean, Rhythm & Lead all with independent level controls. The Clean and the Rhythm channels share a 3- band EQ with pull-push shift features on each control that gives you total control over your sound allowing you to dial in that killer tone. The Lead channel has an independent 3- band EQ with pull-push shift features on each control allowing for some radical lead tones.Pre Boost:
One great feature on the IRONHEART is the Pre Boost feature. This works just like kicking in your favourite boost pedal right before your amp. It's available wherever you are on the pre amp and can be switched in or out via the supplied footswitch.WATTS Control:
A standout feature of the IRONHEART range is the WATTS control in the master section. This allows you to really screw down the output of the IRONHEART's 4 x 6L6 output section, down to less than 1 watt! Great for getting the sound of a full -blown metal head at bedroom levels.Dynamics Control:
Combine this with a Dynamics control, which tightens up your low end when you're playing at full power and you have a great metal tone at whatever level you decide to play at.Tone Control:
The Tone control works really effectively and allows you to make quick adjustments to your overall sound should you, for example, change guitars.Loop:
The FX loop on the rear of the IRT120H has a switchable level control meaning you can easily switch your FX loop output level to match the ideal level for your effects gear.Reverb Control:
The IRONHEART features a custom designed and specifically tuned reverb allowing you to add just the right amount of reverb wash over your tone.IRONHEART's simple layout means you can easily dial your perfect tone. Every IRONHEART IRT120H is supplied with dedicated footswitch, which enables you to switch channels and reverb without having to use the front panel. There is no doubt that IRONHEART is a serious kick-ass metal amp and much more.
Features / Specifications:
- Power RMS: 120 Watts
- Inputs: 1 x Jack
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Output Valves: 4 x 6L6
- Class: Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Footswitch: FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- Speaker connections: 2 jack sockets - 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- FX Loop: Variable level FX loop
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.