Laney L20T-112 Lionheart Guitar Combo Amp
Laney L20T-112 Lionheart Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The L20T-112 combo features the same highly respected preamp design as the rest of the Lionheart range and consists of a clean and drive section with shared 3 band EQ, global reverb and an overall tone control. The L20T-112's all valve power amp houses a road tested 20 Watt Class A parallel single ended EL84 equipped output section, not previously seen in a Lionheart 1 x 12 combo. This offers the player an increased headroom option in a combo whilst still giving masses of vintage valve tone in a compact stylish package.
Product Ref: 17192View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The rear panel of the L20T-112 features a footswitch socket for switching channel and reverb with the FS2 provided, an FX loop for connecting external FX devices and finally an external speaker socket for adding an additional speaker enclosure such as the LT212. The L20T-112 also features the innovative folding tilt mechanism that has proved popular on the rest of the Lionheart range.
The L20T-112 can sound either vintage or modern depending on how you use the preamp controls - back off the gain, wind up the master and you're cooking up serious retro tone. Digging in hard produces extra bite, or backing off cleans it all up.
The Lionheart range is a significant amplifier in todays market offering serious tone that's often difficult to find even in products costing twice the price. Lionhearts are easy to use and most players will get a great tone out of them within seconds.
- Power RMS: 20 watts
- Inputs: 2 x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle & Treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Valves: 3 x 12AX7
- Output Valves: 4 x EL84
- Class: Class A
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 Included
- Impedance: 4, 8 & 16 Ohms
- Drivers: 1 x 12 inch Celestion Heritage G12H
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood with Retro banding Strip, Leather Strap Handle and Folding Tilt back Mechanism
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone Controls
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.