Laney LV100 Guitar Combo Amp
Laney LV100 Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The twin channel LV100 is Laney's entry level LV amplifier. It has a 65 watt output section, independent EQ for each channel, footswitchable reverb, speaker out socket, "V" scoop, and VTS tone shaping. It also features the Laney Tube Emulation Circuitry.
Product Ref: 20149View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The LV100 is a 65W open back two channel guitar combo loaded with a 12" Celestion loudspeaker. It features a tube emulating drive stage; separate three band eq for the clean and drive channels; clean channel bright switch; drive channel 'V' preshape; headphone socket and a global 'VTS' tone shaping switch.
The built in reverb has independent level controls for the clean and drive channels and is footswitchable with the enclosed FS2 footswitch, as are the clean and drive channels. It also features an extension speaker socket to drive additional cabinets and a global FX Loop for any external effects units.
- Power RMS: 65 Watts
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Channels: 2 (Clean and Drive)
- Equalisation: Bass, Mid and Treble per Channel
- Bright Switch: Yes (Clean Channel)
- Reverb: Yes, with independent level controls for Clean and Drive
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- Speaker Connections: 1x Jack (8 Ohms)
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Drivers: 1x12" Celestion Rocket 50
- Cabinet Design: Chrome corners, rubber handle and rubber feet
- Scoop Switch: 1 (Drive channel)
- Tube Fusion Techlogy: Tube Emulating Circuitry
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Dimensions: - Width: 468 - Height: 423 - Depth: 253
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.