Laney Nexus FET Bass Amp Head
Laney Nexus FET Bass Amp HeadDetails
Designed to produce the ultimate in big bass tone, the NEXUS range of amplification represents 40 years of cuttting edge bass amp development. The NEXUS FET pumps out 650 watts RMS of pure, uncluttered bass tone, via a unique preamp and power amp package, containing 2x 12AX7, and a tried and tested MOS-FET output stage.
Product Ref: 13921View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Power RMS: 650 Watts RMS
- Inputs: 1x Jack (with 10db Pad switch)
- Channels: Fet & Tube
- Equalisation: Bass & Treble shelving controls, Hi & Lo Para Mid, and 6 Band Graphic EQ
- Master Presence Control: Yes - Active Power Stage Feedback Control
- Preamp Valves: 2x ECC83
- Output Valves: No
- Class: Class A/B
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Yes
- Line In: Power amp in
- Footswitch: Yes (Included)
- Speaker connections: 2x Speakons
- FX Loop(s): Send & Return Jacks (post EQ, pre Master Volume)
- Impedance: Minimum 4 ohms
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade plywood cabinet with large grip handles.
- Compressor: Single Control for threshold & range with auto level adjust (footswitchable)
- DI Socket: Male XLR (Balanced & Switchable Pre/Post EQ)
- Tuner Output Socket: 1x Jack (direct from input, still active when amp muted)
- Weight: 27 Kg
- Dimensions: 524 x 218 x 400
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.