Laney Nexus Tube Bass Valve Amp Head
Laney Nexus Tube Bass Valve Amp HeadDetails
Designed to produce the ultimate in big bass tone, the NEXUS range of amplification represents 40 years of cuttting edge bass amp development. The NEXUS TUBE pumps out 400 watts RMS of pure, uncluttered bass tone, via a unique preamp and power amp package, containing 3x 12AX7, 1x 12BH7 and 8 - count 'em - 8, KT88 power amp tubes.
Product Ref: 13920View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Power RMS: 400 Watts RMS
- Inputs: 1x Jack (with 10db Pad switch)
- Channels: Fet & Tube
- Equalisation: Bass & Treble shelving controls, Hi & Lo Para Mid, and 6 Band Graphic EQ
- Master Presence Control: Yes - Active Power Stage Feedback Control
- Preamp Valves: 3x ECC83, 1x 12BH7
- Output Valves: 8x KT88
- Class: Class A/B
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Yes
- Line In: Power amp in
- Footswitch: Yes (Included)
- Speaker connections: 3x Speakons FX Loop(s) Send & Return Jacks (post EQ, pre Master Volume)
- Impedance: 2, 4, and 8 ohms
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade plywood cabinet with large grip handles.
- Compressor: Single Control for threshold & range with auto level adjust (footswitchable)
- DI Socket: Male XLR (Balanced & Switchable Pre/Post EQ)
- Tuner Output Socket: 1x Jack (direct from input, still active when amp muted)
- Weight: 34.g Kg
- Dimensions: 524 x 218 x 400
All Laney Valve Amplifiers come with a 5 year extended warranty. You will need to register your product with Laney within 90 days of purchase to qualify.
The duration of this warranty is as follows:
Product Category Duration*
Amplifiers, speaker enclosures and mixers: 5 Years
Speaker Components: 1 Year (incl. speakers, baskets, drivers)
Valves: 90 Days
*Denotes warranty period applicable if optional warranty registration is completed online within 90 days of purchase. Failure to register with online warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.