Line 6 DM4 Stompbox Modeler Distortion Effects Pedal
Line 6 DM4 Stompbox Modeler Distortion Effects PedalDetails
Distortion: It's the gritty heart of every player's sound, whether your passion be for mild overdrive, singing sustain, flat-out raunch or precision metal meltdown.
Product Ref: 14395View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In just a single box, you'll find the torrid timbres that players like Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Lukather and others have made part of our collective consciousness, and the DM4 will give you the means to transform those classic tone recipes into something utterly your own. If distortion is your passion, the DM4 will be love at first bite.
- 16 Digital Effects: Boost/Comp, Tube Drive
- Classic Distortion
- Heavy Distortion
- Buzz Saw
- Facial Fuzz
- Jumbo Fuzz
- Fuzz Pi
- Jet Fuzz
- Line 6 Drive
- Line 6 Distortion
- Sub Octave Fuzz
- Octave Fuzz
- 18 Factory Presets
- 4 User Programmable Channels
- Controls: Drive, Bass/Jet Fdbk, Mid/Sub/Comp, Treble/Jet Rate, Volume/Gate
- Additional Controls: EX-1 Expression Pedal (optional)
- Mono/ Stereo: Mono in, Mono out
- Dimensions: 25.4 cm(W/D)/15.24 cm(D)/6.35cm(H)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.