Line 6 FBV Express MKII USB Foot Controller
Line 6 FBV Express MKII USB Foot ControllerDetails
Line 6 FBV Express MkII 4-button Foot Controller:
Get hands-free channel switching and more for your Line 6 amp and POD with FBV Express MkII foot controller!
Product Ref: 14753View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
FBV Express MkII offers all the classic advantages you expect from a Line 6 foot controller, including rock-solid channel switches, a rugged wah/volume pedal and a chromatic tuner display but it's also full of surprises.
The steel footswitches are built for constant stomping. They make it easy to store and select four channel presets, to synchronize time-based effects with Tap Tempo, and to activate the chromatic tuner.
The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe switch toggles between volume and wah control.
FBV Express MkII connects to your Line 6 amp or POD via the included locking RJ-45 cable. FBV Shortboard MkII also features a USB jack that can be used for upgrading the firmware of Spider IV and Spider Valve MkII amplifiers.
Perfectly paired with Spider IV and Spider Valve MkII guitar amplifiers, FBV Express MkII provides complete, hands-free control of the looper, pitch-shifter and other on-board amplifier effects.
FBV Express MkII is compatible with most Line 6 amplifiers and POD processors.
- Hands-free channel switching and more for your Line 6 amp and POD
- Footswitches and chassis are constructed of reliable steel
- 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
- Chromatic tuner display
- Volume/wah pedal is burly, full-sized and features plenty of grip
- Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume or wah
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- USB jack, RJ-45 jack
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.