Line 6 FBV Shortboard USB Foot Controller
Line 6 FBV Shortboard USB Foot ControllerDetails
Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII Foot Controller
Get the most from your Line 6 amp and POD with FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller!
Product Ref: 14754View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
FBV Shortboard MkII isn't your average foot controller. It's a full-on remote control that keeps you at the foot of the stage instead of tied to the front of your Line 6 amp or POD. It offers all the classic advantages you expect from a Line 6 foot controller, including rock-solid channel switches, a rugged wah/volume pedal and an oversized backlit display, but it's also full of surprises.
The steel footswitches give you total control over your tone. Dedicated footswitches let you change, scroll and select presets with uncompromised speed, add or remove effects in an instant, synchronize all your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, and more!
Load up to 64 presets in the 4 banks. Adding individual or simultaneous effects on top of each preset allows for on-the-fly colorization and customization of your tones. An added bonus: the well-spaced footswitches are conveniently laid out so that you?re not stepping on two at once (unless you want to)!
The burly, full-sized pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Click the toe to volley back and forth between volume and wah-wah control. (Adding an expression pedal provides dedicated volume control.)
Oversized and backlit, the LCD is big, bright and easy to read. It shows you everything you need to know including preset name chromatic tuner display.
FBV Shortboard MkII connects to your Line 6 amp or POD via the included locking RJ-45 cable. FBV Shortboard MkII also features a USB jack that can be used for upgrading the firmware of Spider IV and Spider Valve MkII amplifiers.
Perfectly paired with Spider IV and Spider Valve MkII amplifiers, FBV Shortboard MkII provides complete, hands-free control of the looper, pitch-shifter and other on-board effects.
FBV Shortboard MkII is compatible with most Line 6 amplifiers and POD processors.
- Total floor control of your Line 6 amp and POD
- Reliable steel footswitches
- Dedicated footswitches for preset bank select, bank scroll, effect select, tuner, tap tempo, and more
- Burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal with plenty of grip
- Oversized and bright LCD displays chromatic presets and tuner
- RJ-45 cable included
- Back panel: USB jack, RJ-45 jack, 1/4-inch expression pedal jack
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.