Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Combo Amp
Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 68253View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built for Gigging
The Line 6 Firehawk 1500 is designed to meet the real needs of gigging guitarists. 1500 watts of pure power delivers enough volume to be heard on the biggest stages, whilst providing enough control so you can use your highest gain on the smaller stages. You can use Firehawk with both acoustic and electric guitars so you don;t need to worry about paying for a second amp. A full collection of ins and outs gives you all the connections you need. Use it as a stage monitor, in place of an ISO cab or as a full range amplification system for your pedal board or multi effect.
The Firehawk comes loaded with DSP so you can create elaborate signal chains and custom presets. Discover the largest collection of premium HD amp modeling, HD effects modeling and cab modeling in the Line 6 family. Over 200 guitar amp models and effects are at your disposal including 50 HD models, classic POD and XT models and more.128 onboard presets designed by Line 6 artists and pros are also available plus unlimited tones in the cloud via Firehawk Remote app editor.
6 Speaker Stereo Amplification
A full range, flat response 6 speaker amplification system delivers accurate tone reproduction in true stereo, mono or wet/dry/wet at any volume. The unique speaker configuration in Firehawk 1500 allows for a variety of mono or stereo setups – so you’ll hear your modeled tones and effects with crystal clarity. Plus, the speakers project a wide coverage angle—far greater than a typical combo amp—so everyone in the venue will hear the same.
Firehawk Remote App Editor
The Firehwak Remote, Bluetooth enabled iOS app and Android app provides a streamlined and modern graphic user interface that lets you control every aspect of your tone, craft elaborate signal chains, fine tune hundreds of effects and parameters and more. Access the cloud and get your sounds in an instant or use Line 6 tone matching to match the guitar tone of any song in your music library.
Tour Ready Build
This amp is built to last, even on the road. A solid wood enclosure keeps everything safe and sound - much more reliable than a fragile tube amp.
Dial in amazing tone with the largest collection of XT amps, cabs and effects in the Line 6 family. Quickly manage your patches and presets with a streamlined and modern graphic editing workflow using the Firehawk wide range of IO makes it easy to perform with acoustic guitars, traditional pedal boards, multi-effects and more.
- 1500 Watts 6 speaker system accurately replicates tones at any volume
- Access a world-class collection of HD and XT amps, cabs and effects
- Combo amp with flexible I/O to compliment pedals and effects
- Get true stereo-wet/dry/wet-separate speakers for dry amp and effects
- Easily sculpt your tone with Firehawk Remote for iOS or Android
- Get great tone on stage with both electric and acoustic guitars
- 50Hz- 20kHz Frequency Response
- 132dBSPL Max @ 1m
- 90° Horizontal coverage
- 60° Vertical coverage
- 1" with waveguide HF compression driver
- 5.5" Stereo coaxial drivers
- 12" LF woofer
- HF- center (Amp): Class AB (Type), 153W (Peak), 80W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- MF + HF - stereo (Amp): Class D (Type), 2 x 153W (Peak), 2x80W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- LF (Amp): Class D (Type), 1200W (Peak), 440W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- Monitor inputs (0- +20dB): XLR/ 1/4" Combi, balanced – 20k ohm – 13dBu
- FX returns: 1/4" TS – 10k ohm – 7dBu
- Guitar input: 1/4" TS – 1M ohm – 12dBu
- Fx sends: 1/4" TS - 680 ohm/2.74k ohm (line/stomp) - 6dBu (stomp mode), 19dBu (line)
- Main XLR outputs: XLR, balanced – 680 ohm – 6dBu
- Headphone outputs: 1/4" TRS – 47.5 ohm – 6dBu
- 5- pin DIN Midi I/O
- Ethercon (Variax)
- RJ 45 (FBV 3)
- USB- B
- IEC power connector, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 15mm- 32mm plywood, braced, ported enclosure
- L 661.5*W288 *H505mm (not including handle)
- L 26.04”*W11.34”*H19.88”
- 28.95 kg (63.14 lbs)
- Create, save and recall unlimited presets in the cloud
- Search a cloud-based library of thousands of tones
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Share tones via Twitter and Facebook
- Made for iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad® (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch® (5th generation) and compatible Android devices running OS v4.2 or better (visit Line6.com/android for details)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.