Line 6 JTV-59 James Tyler Variax Guitar In Black
Line 6 JTV-59 James Tyler Variax Guitar In BlackDetails
JTV-59 is built along the lines of the archetypal singlecut, set-neck, 24-9/16" scale-length guitar and it employs the tonewoods that made the format legendary since the 1950s.
Product Ref: 25234View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The alnico humbucking pickups are wound to James Tyler's specs. They are inspired by classic PAFs but they feature a little extra punch in the bridge position.
JTV-59 guitars are carefully constructed to exacting standards at one of the world's most respected guitar factories. Upon arrival at its region of sale, each instrument undergoes a high-quality, multi-point setup and inspection.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tyler-designed stoptail bridge
- Finish: Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set
- Scale Length: 24 - 9/16"
- Neck Shape:Tyler '59
- Frets:22 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: 1-11.16" Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Self-lubricating nut
- Tuners: Sealed Tuners (16:1 turn ratio)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: L. R. Baggs Radiance Hex piezo pickup system, Vintage-voiced alnico neck and bridge humbuckers wound to Tyler's specs.
- Controls: 3-Way Selector Switch, Master Tone and Volume knobs, Model and Alt Tune knobs.
- Li-Ion battery (12 hours of play time), and international wall charger
- Variax Workbench™ software and USB interface
- Includes quality padded gig bag
- Additional battery, charger and cable kit available separately
Body and Bridge
Pickups and Hardware
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.