Line 6 JTV-89F James Tyler Variax Guitar In Blood Red
Line 6 JTV-89F James Tyler Variax Guitar In Blood RedDetails
The James Tyler-designed JTV-89F Variax electric guitar from Line 6 has 29 incredibly detailed Variax instruments and the ability to virtually tune down a whole octave without impacting playability or intonation. It features high-gain humbucking pickups and a lightning-fast rosewood fretboard, perfect for players of heavier styles. Tuning stability is provided by the Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo system by Graph Tech and the mahogany body is finished in Blood Red.
Product Ref: 25241View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The benefits of James Tyler Variax guitars extend far beyond recording guitar sounds. They provide ann incredible arsenal of tones for live performance, there's no longer any need to cart around multiple instruments for gigs.
Stay in the creative flow instead of finding, tuning and acclimating to the feel of the new instrument. Track acoustic guitars with ease and switch between drop tunings on the fly. Banish pickup noise from your recordings forever.
Designed by master luthier James Tyler, the JTV-89F is a supreme player's instrument. The mahogany body complements a 24-fret three-piece maple neck with 6-in-line headstock, super-slick Tyler Fast n'Flat profile and a rosewood fingerboard with 25-1/2" scale length.
A pair of custom alnico humbucking pickups, would to Jame Tyler's spec for high output, sizzle and sustain, translate this powerhouse to the amp of your choice. It all adds up to punishing lows, searing highs and an aggressive mid-range.
Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Colour: Blood Red
- Bridge: Floyd Rose licensed double-locking tremolo system by Graph Tech
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Shape: Tyler Fast'n'Flat
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Two high-output alnico humbucking pickups would to Tyler's specs. Graph Tech piezo pickup system
- Pickup Selector: 5-way selector switch
- Controls: Model and Alt Tune knobs for easily accessing 29 vintage instrument sounds and 11 alternate down tunings
- Hardware Finish: Black & Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Sealed tuners (16:1) turn ratio
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.