Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Multi Effects Pedal
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Multi Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 14397View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Boasting over 75 immortal stompbox effects including distortions, reverbs, delays (including sounds from our best-selling DL4 delay pedal), and so much more, reach into M13 Stompbox Modeler for access to many of history's most celebrated sounds. Use up to four different sounds - or four of the same - simultaneously. Each stompbox model features dedicated knobs for instant tweaking.
- Over 100 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
- Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
- Create up to 48 pedal board scenes for instant recall. (It's like having 48 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time)
- Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more
- Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- Dimensions: 15"W x 3"H x 11.5"D - 10lbs
Ins & Outs:
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- 1/4" stereo assignable effects send/return
- Two expression pedal jacks
- True bypass
Use any sound, in any arrangement, with any of the 12 footswitches. Create different pedal board setups, or "scenes", for instant recall of an entire gig's or song's stompbox sounds. Save a scene for your metal band, one for your Top 40 sessions - you get the picture.
No more tearing up Velcro® just to change one or two pedals. Save up to 12 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out.
Super-easy, super-solid and featuring a built-in chromatic tuner, toss M13 Stompbox Modeler on stage and hit the ground running.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.