Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi Effects PedalDetails
Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi Effects Pedal:
M9 Stompbox Modeler has the stunning stompbox tones, old-school simplicity and necessary portability you need in an all-in-one stompbox solution.
Voted "Multi-FX Pedal of the Year" by Music Radar.com
Product Ref: 15343View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It packs the famous models from best-selling Line 6 gear (including DL4 Delay Modeler, FM4 Filter Modeler, MM4 Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla & more) into a tank-tough box. Tweak your tones on the fly, just like a classic stompbox?no menus, saving or hassles.The 28-second looper is easy to use with dedicated footswitches, and the built-in chromatic tuner is always at the ready.1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass); two 1/4" expression pedal jacks; MIDI in/out.
M9 Stompbox Modeler has the stunning stompbox tones, old-school simplicity and necessary portability you need in an all-in-one stompbox solution. Tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, distinctive distortions, and the list goes on: M9 Stompbox Modeler features all the famous models from best-selling Line 6 gear DL4 Delay Modeler, DM4 Distortion Modeler, FM4 Filter Modeler, MM4 Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla®, Echo Pro and others.
M9 Stompbox Modeler is three FX Units in one. Three effects can be used simultaneously, with three more at the ready. Use one effect at a time, arrange them into tried-and-true combinations or create your own original blends. Different stompbox arrangements, or "scenes," can be created for each of your gigs. No more tearing up Velcro® just to switch out one or two pedals! Create and save up to six scenes. (Scenes can be backed up to your computer via MIDI in/out.)
M9 Stompbox Modeler is easy to use, just like a classic stompbox. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs. No menus, no saving and no hassles. And your settings remain when you power down! The bright LCD shows parameter names/values and the built-in chromatic tuner. The 28-second looper delivers extended, in-the-moment looping. Looping has never been easier with dedicated footswitches for: Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse. (The looper and the FX Units can be used simultaneously.)
M9 Stompbox Modeler boasts a full arsenal of ins and outs. 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass) let you put M9 Stompbox Modeler before, after or in between your other pedals. Connect a pair of expression pedals to the two 1/4" expression pedal jacks to morph smoothly between tones and control the new Pitch Glide and Wah models. MIDI in/out, which is perfect for backing up your ?scenes,? also makes M9 Stompbox Modeler compatible with MIDI control systems.
- 75+ stompbox effects; 3 at once with 3 more at the ready; Full control over the stompbox arrangement; Create up to 6 pedal board ?scenes?; scenes back up to your computer via MIDI in/out.
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse.
- Built-in chromatic tuner; Universal Tap Tempo syncs all time-based FX.
- Essential ins and outs; 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (true analog bypass or DSP bypass); Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks; MIDI in and out for "scene" backup and MIDI control system compatibility
- Heavy-duty, all-metal chassis and footswitches were built for on-stage abuse; AC power adapter included
Music Radar's "Multi-FX Pedal of the Year"
Here's what they had to say:
"It sounds brilliant, it's built to take a kicking and it has the flexibility to create 'scenes' for use in more than one band. If you play lots of gigs and rely on effects, this unit will make your life so much easier."
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.