Line 6 Relay G10 Digital Wireless Guitar Transmitter
Line 6 Relay G10 Digital Wireless Guitar TransmitterDetails
The Line 6 Relay G10 Digital Wireless Guitar Transmitter provides a simple plug-and-play tool for playing your guitar wirelessly. The G10 eliminates the need for long hazardous cables that limit your space on stage and effect the tone. This innovative system delivers an incredible sound, with up to 15 metres of freedom to move around and works in conjunction with the new Line 6 Spider V amplifiers, with built-in wireless technology. In addition, the G10 features cable tone technology that matches the character and feel of a guitar cable. Wireless technology gives you the freedom to run around the stage, or hear your sound check from the front, the possibilities are endless. The Line 6 Relay G10 wireless transmitter is the perfect accessory to go with your wireless-ready Spider V amp!
Product Ref: 80065View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simply Plug-and-Play Design
Playing guitar should be simple and with the G10, you get incredible sound quality, rock-solid performance, and the freedom of wireless technology. The Relay G10 features an extremely simple and intuitive design that makes it extremely easy to use. Simply plug in the 1/4” transmitter, and connect to you Line 6 Spider V amp (sold separately). This innovative transmitter works with nearly all guitar types that feature a standard jack input.
Smart Features Packed with Innovative Technology
The G10 will automatically charge and pair itself with your amp. You get up to 8 hours of playing per charge, with up to 200 hours of standby time. Simply plug the transmitter into your guitar and start playing. The Relay G10T is also compatible with the Relay G10 receiver, representing a complete guitar wireless system.
- Line 6 wireless guitar transmitter with a 15 metre range
- 2.4 GHz frequency band with 24-bit audio quality
- Up to 8 hours of plying time with one single charge, with up to 200 hours of stand-by time
- Automatic frequency synchronisation for a speedy set-up
- Simple operation, just plug and play
- Automatically charges itself
- LED indicators show battery status and synchronisation
- Works in conjunction with the new Line 6 Spider V Series of amplifiers (Compatible with Spider V 60, Spider V 120, Spider V 240 models only)
- Battery type: Rechargeable
- Battery life (approx.): 8 hours
- Maximum frequency: 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency: 10 - 14 Hz Pad switch no
- Channel: 2.4 GHz
- Bandwidth: 2.4 GHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.