Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless Guitar System
Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
Product Ref: 14378View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Delivers Pure Tone
The Relay G30 is designed for the musician who values their pure tone, delivering unparalleled sound quality for a pure signal and incredible clarity. The system matches the unique character of standard cables, while the digital technology ensures the signal remains noise free. With its broad frequency range from 10Hz to 20kHz, the G30 features a superior 118dV dynamic range and a compression-free broadcast to give guitars a beautiful high end sparkle, and basses a thundering low end punch. It also provides a crucial touch response that many other wireless systems lack.
Incredible Signal Protection
Unlike traditional analogue systems, the Relay G30 operates within the 2.4GHz ISM band, eliminating the possibilities of TV broadcasts, white space devices, or other sources to interfere with your audio signal. The Relay also features encoded DCL technology to help distinguish your audio from other third party signals, ensuring the integrity of your signal. The system also delivers a consistent and dependable wireless signal quality, letting you venture the to its furthest distance without losing your tone.
Simplistic Yet Powerful Design
The Line 6 G30 is built to be compact and portable, letting you carry it without hindrance. The TBP06 transmitter is small and discreet, letting you simply hide it away, and the receiver can simply sit on your amp, or added to your pedalboard. The LED display’s are clear and easy to read, while the simplistic controls allow for a quick and easy setup.
- 100ft Range, criss-cross the stage with total freedom
- Easy to read LEDs display power, status and battery life
- Compact stompbox format takes up little space
- Works with electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
- License-Free, Worldwide
- Antennas: Internal
- Transmission Format: 4th Gen. Line 6 Proprietary Digital Audio
- Latency: Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: >118dB
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operation Modes: RF1, RF2
- Compatible Channels: Up To 6
- Frequency Scanning: No
- Scenes: No
- Support For Multiple Transmitters: Multi Channel Switch
- Support For Multiple Instruments: Multi Channel Switch
- Transmission Range: Up To 100 Feet Line-Of-Sight
- Cable Tone: Off, 15” (5m), 30” (9m)
- Model: TBP06
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 Times Oversampling
- Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- Connectors: 1/4" Male Unbalanced Input Plug
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- LED Display: Power, Audio Status
- LCD Display: N/A
- Battery Life (Approx.): 8 Hours (2 x Alkaline Batteries)
- Sleep Mode: No
- Model: G30
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 Times Oversampling
- Connections: 1/4" Output
- LED Display: Power On, Data Link, Audio Status
- LCD Display: N/A
- Controls: Channel Select, Cable Tone
- Power: 9vDC 500mA Barrel Connection
- Power Supply: DC-1g (9VDC)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.