Line 6 Spider Classic 15 Guitar Combo Amp
Line 6 Spider Classic 15 Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The Line 6 Spider Classic 15 Guitar Combo Amp is equipped with an 8" custom speaker that offers 15watts ideal for practicing, jamming and studio use. Like others models from Line 6, this 15 watt modelling combo includes a full host of on-board effects including reverb, delay, mods, tremolo, tape and sweep echo and more. This powerful combo amp allows you to choose from a core collection of celebrated guitar amp models, and jam with incredible guitar tones dialed in by some of the world’s most legendary guitarists. As well as providing a inspiring tone, the Spider Classic 15 also includes a built-in tuner, eliminating the need for a tuner pedal. With is durable construction, the Spider Classic 15 combo amp is the perfect companion to compliment your beloved guitar.
Product Ref: 79742View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Spider Classic Delivers Superb Tone
The Line 6 Spider Classic 15 Guitar Combo Amp provides you with the perfect tone to take your playing to the next level. Choose from a core collection of guitar amp models and spark your creativity with inspiring effects, all dialed in by Line 6 tone-crafting experts. In addition to providing the perfect sound, the three quarter closed back cabinet provides a tight, punchy and focused response that cannot be achieved from an open back cabinet.
The Spider Classic 15 provides you with classic guitar amp tones that are at the foundation of modern and classic rock, and gives you the versatility to build your own combinations to create a signature sound. With celebrated amp sounds at the ready, the Spider Classic 15 provides you with a versatile amp that can be used in many applications.
The Spider Classic 15 is equipped with a full host of on-board effects including reverb, tape or sweep echo, and tremolo, which allow you to create your own unique combinations with up to two simultaneous effects. Achieving the perfect tone is easy, with the easy to use control options for make adjustments on the fly.
The in built tuner eliminates the need for any additional pedals, cables or devices. Simply push the button on the Spider Classic's front panel and tune up. This is particularly useful when quickly setting up, or re-tuning during a set.
Compatible with Additional Footswitch
The Spider Classic 15 works with the FBV Express MKII Foot Controller (sold separately) to provide complete hands-free control. You can also use it to scroll through presets and adjust tempo-based effects. In addition, an external footswitch will also allow you to edit presets, create backups, and email guitar tones to your friends with Spider Edit software—a free download that functions as an editor/librarian for your Spider tones.
Free Access to Spider Online
Spider Online provides even more value to Line 6 Spider IV users. This free online resource offers a combined total of over 500 lessons, tracks and tones created by fellow Spider owners. Click here for more details
- 15 Watt 1x8" custom speaker delivering a superb tone and flexibility
- On-board effects include reverb, delay, mods, tremolo, tape and sweep echo and more
- Easy to use interface for a speedy set-up
- Four amp models with classic tones ranging from sparkling clean to high-gain metal
- Create, save and recall 4 complete amp settings with the push of a button
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls the modeled amplifier
- Includes controls options for Drive, Channel volume, and Master volume
- High-quality output for direct-recording
- Three-quarter closed-back speaker cabinet with a sturdy construction
- Built-in tuner for quick and precise tuning during performance
- Carry handle for easy portability
- Reinforced metal corners for added protection
- Free access to Spider online which provides lessons, jam tracks and new tones
- Speaker Size: 8"
- Power Output: 15 Watt
- Product Size: 8.5” L x 16”W x 15”H
- Product Weight: 16.97 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.