Line 6 Spider IV 30 Guitar Combo Amp
Line 6 Spider IV 30 Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The Line 6 Spider IV 30 Guitar Combo Amp is hugely popular with many types of guitarists due to its versatile range of amp models and rock tones that all guitarists need in their collection. Equipped with a 12" custom Celestion speaker that offers 30 watts of sheer power, the Line 6 Spider packs a lot of punch for its deceivingly small size. As well as offering a great tone, this amp also features 12 amp models for a versatile performance, including green and red, clean, twang, blues and many more. Additional features includes 7 smart effects, 4 user programmable channels, built-in tuner, and free acces to Spider online. With all these fantastic features, the Line 6 Spider IV 30 Guitar Combo provides the perfect beginner amp to get you going, at an affordable price.
Product Ref: 14746View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
12 Amp Models For Versatile Sound Options
The Spider IV houses a perfectly distilled collection of twelve American and British amp tones that deliver the legendary tones every guitarist craves. From warm jazz tones with shimmering highs, through classic early metal crunch inspired by a 100 watt Marshall® Plexi, syrupy smooth blues, snappy Fender® Blackface style twang, to punchy high gain heaven inspired by a Mesa Boogie£reg; Dual Rectifier® and a channel dialed in for shredding inspired by Metal Red, the Spider IV 30 has a variety of tones to keep any guitarist happy!
This last channel, perfected for the shredders out there, is Line 6's 'Insane' amp model - lean, mean and flooded with distortion. Inspired by the tone of a Mesa Boogie® Dual Rectifier® (red channel) it delivers plenty of mid-range teeth for that bone crushing grind.
Full Control of Your Sound
The front panel 3-band EQ including Bass, Mid and Treble knobs allows you to quickly and simply sculpt your tones until they sound just the way you want. If you're looking for a little more grit, pile on the distortion with the dedicated Drive knob - give your clean tones some bite, make your dirty tones filthy or roll back the Drive to clean up your crunchy tones for that classic mid-gain sound. Make sure your lead tones don't blow away your clean rhythm tones by balancing the volumes of your presets quickly and easily using the Channel volume knob. Once they are set you can forget them and concentrate on playing.
7 Smart FX Models
With the Spider IV 30 you have award-winning Line 6 effects at your fingertips. The Smart FX are easy to use and front panel accessible meaning you can spend less time tweaking your sound and more time playing. The Spider IV 30 features a vibey Chorus/Flange, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Sweep Echo, Tape Echo and Reverb. Use 3 effects at once to create almost endless tonal combinations and have all your time based effects fall in line and sync up like a pro using the Tap Tempo button.
Whatever your style, you can create up to four custom-made presets. Save each to a Channel memory and recall it at the touch of a button. If you have an FBV Express MKII Foot Controller or a FBV2 Foot Controller you can use these to scroll through and recall presets remotely.
The Line 6 Spider IV 30 has an advantage over many other amps. Its small size means it is portable and can fit into a smaller jamming space or venue easily. They can produce great tones, including loaded high gain, at low volumes. Why sacrifice tone for that late night jam or practice session? Now you can have both. The three quarter closed back cabinet provides a tight, punchy and focused response that you just don't get from an open back cabinet.
The in built tuner eliminates the need for any additional pedals, cables or devices. Simply push the button on the Spider IV's front panel and tune up. This is particularly useful when quickly setting up, or re-tuning during a set.
Free Access to Spider Online
Spider Online provides even more value to Line 6 Spider IV users. This free online resource offers a combined total of over 500 lessons, tracks and tones created by fellow Spider owners. Click here for more details
- 12" Celestion speaker offering 30 watts of power
- An incredible collection of 12 guitar amps for a versatile tone
- 7 built-in effects eliminates the need for a pedal board, and speeds up set up time
- 4 user programmable preset channels
- Built-in tuner for quick and precise tuning during gigs
- Inputs/Outputs include Headphone/Direct Out, CD/MP3 jack, FBV jack
- Carry handle for easy portability
- Reinforced metal corners for added protection
- Free access to Spider online which provides lessons, jam tracks and new tones
- Power: 30 Watt Mono
- Speakers: 12" Custom Celestion® Speaker
- Amp Models: 12 - Green and Red vesion of: Clean, Twang, Blues, Crunch, Metal, Insane
- Effects: 7 - Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo, Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Reverb and Tap Tempo. Up to 2 FX at once. Noise Gate
- Presets/Channels: 4 User Programmable
- Ins/Outs: Headphone/Direct Out, CD/MP3 jack, FBV jack
- Tuner: Built in front panel tuner
- Compatible Foot Controllers: FBV2, FBV Express MKII (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 18.5"W x 17.5" H x 9.5" D, 26lbs
- Additional Features: Free Access to Spider Online 500+ guitar lessons, tones, jam tracks and more
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.