View Full Description
Amp Models Created by Artists and Experts
The 16 amp models in the Spider IV 75 demonstrate a sophisticated touch response, complex distortions and compression that breathes like genuine vintage tubes. The distinctive world amp tones deliver an exceptional playing experience that you'll want to return to again and again.
The 16 models include shimmering clean tones, 60s twang, boutique style, throaty overdrive, vintage blues, classic rockabilly, rounded British distortion, and heavy gain metal and insane shredding tones.
20 Smart FX Models
The Spider IV 75 has 20 different award winning Line 6 effects which can be accessed easily via the Smart FX knobs. Spend less time tweaking and more time playing! The effects include lush reverbs, vast echos and tangy mods, up to 4 of which can be used simultaneously.
Every effect is fully adjustable with up to seven parameters pre and post amplifier. The Spider IV 75 gives you unparalleled control and sculpting abilities. With the new Spider FX Infusion 2.0 you can add over 50 additional vintage and modern effects to your Spider IV 75 for free. This gives you over 80 total FX all together which is more than any other modelling amp.
Dialled In Tones
Line 6 has created almost 200 tones based on the best guitar songs of all time including Master of Puppets, Back in Black, Whole Lotta Love, Purple Haze and Smells Like Teen Spirit. Whatever your style, you can also create up to sixty four custom-made presets. Save each to a Channel memory and recall it at the touch of a button. If you have an FBV Express MKII Foot Controller or a FBV2 Foot Controller you can use these to scroll through and recall presets remotely or to update your amp with the latest firmware updates.
If you fancy trying a more traditional amplifier experience activate Manual mode and all front panel knobs will work independently of one another allowing you to build your sound n a more hands on manner. A large two line LCD screen allows you dive deeper into effects, name your creations and see a visual picture of where your Smart FX knobs are set.
The in built tuner eliminates the need for any additional pedals, cables or devices. Simply push the button on the Spider IV's front panel and tune up. This is particularly useful when quickly setting up, or re-tuning during a set.The 12" Celestion® speaker helps clean tones sing whilst creating responsive overdrives and searing brutal tones. The three quarter closed back cabinet provides a tight, punchy and focused response that you just don't get from an open back cabinet.
Edit, Store and Share via Computer
Spider IV Edit software is downloadable free from Line6.com and allows you to edit, store, manage and share your tones. If you want piles of presets the Spider IV is right up your street. Besides the 300+ artist crafted presets and the 200 presets inspired by the best guitar songs of all time you can also create up to 64 of your own presets. Users of the Spider III will hear their favourite presets remastered for Spider IV.
Free Access to Spider Online
Spider Online provides even more value to Line 6 Spider IV users. This free online resource offers a combined total of over 500 lessons, tracks and tones created by fellow Spider owners.
Click here for more details
12" Celestion speaker offering 75 watts of power
- An incredible collection of 16 guitar amps for a versatile tone
- 20 built-in effects eliminates the need for a pedal board, and speeds up set up time
- 64 user programmable preset channels
- 300 Artist created presets
- 200 song based presets
- Built-in chromatic tuner for quick and precise tuning during gigs
- Edit, store, manage and share your tones via computer with Spider IV Edit software
- Inputs/Outputs include Headphone/Direct Out, CD/MP3 jack, FBV jack
- Carry handle for easy portability
- Reinforced metal corners for added protection
- Free access to Spider online which provides lessons, jam tracks and new tones
- Power: 75 Watt Mono
- Speakers: 12" Custom Celestion® Speaker
- Amp Models: 16 - Green and Red version of: Clean, Class A, Twang, Blues, Hi Gain, Crunch, Metal, Insane
- Effects: 20, Tap Tempo, Up to 4 at once, Adjustable Gate, Adjustable Boost
- Red Comp
- Fuzz Pi
- Auto Wah
- Auto Swell
- Pitch Glide
- Smart Harmony
- Sine Chorus
- Line 6 Flanger
- Opto Trem
- Bias Trem
- Digital Delay
- Analogue w/Mod
- Tape Echo
- Sweep Echo
- Lux Spring
- Vintage Plate
- Presets/Channels: 300+ Artist created Presets, Almost 200 song based Presets, 64 user programmable presets, 4 channels
- Ins/Outs: Headphone/Direct Out, CD/MP3 jack, FBV jack
- Tuner: Built in front panel chromatic tuner
- Compatible Foot Controllers: FBV2, FBV Express MKII, FBV Shortboard MKII (all sold separately)
- Dimensions: 20.75"W x 19.25" H x 11" D, 36lbs
- Additional Features: 14 seconds of sound on sound looping, manual mode, free access to Spider Online 500+ guitar lessons, tones, jam tracks and more
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.