Line 6 TB516G Belt Pack Transmitter for G70 and G75 Systems
Line 6 TB516G Belt Pack Transmitter for G70 and G75 SystemsDetails
Product Ref: 60514View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hi-Fidelity Audio & Long Battery Life
Unlike other digital wireless systems the TB516G never compresses the signal providing guitarists with the purest possible audio quality and frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz. With a transmitter battery life of up to 8 hours active and 60 hours in the intelligent sleep mode you can be sure the TB516G will never fail you mid show.
Replacement or Additional Instrument Transmitter
The TB516G transmitter is the perfect tool for expanding your live set up. All the Relay G70 and G75 models feature the ability to connect to multiple transmitters simultaneously allowing quick and noise free guitar change overs. By adding an additional transmitter to your live set up you can simply swap guitars mid set without pressing any buttons making it ideal for life performers. Additionally the TB516G is a perfect replacement for misplaced transmitters and is compatible with both the G70 and G75 receivers.
- Wireless Transmitter for Line 6 Relay G70 and G75 Systems
- 8 Hour Active Battery Life
- LED Channel Display
- 60 Metre / 200 Ft Range
- Locking 1/4" Input Jack
- Innovative Sleep Mode for Battery Saving
- Robust and Durable Housing
- Powered via two AA Batteries
- Transmitter Input: 1/4" Jack (Tip-Sleeve)
- Operational Radio Band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Impedance: 1M OHM
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Input Level (Max): 5.5Vpp
- Battery Life: > 8 Hours
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA Batteries
- Standby Time: > 60 Hours
- Available Channels: 16
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.