Line 6 Variax Standard Electic Guitar, Sunburst
Line 6 Variax Standard Electic Guitar, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 55200View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Thanks to the remarkable craftsmen at Yamaha, Variax Standard delivers the rock-solid build you'd expect from a high-quality guitar. The lightweight alder S-type body, one-piece thin-finished maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, and proprietary tremolo bridge deliver total comfort and playability, while the custom-wound pickups serve up loads of rich tone. Add in our proprietary Variax HD technology, and you get a guitar that goes above and beyond the call of duty.
INCREDIBLE TONE, TOTAL VERSATILITY
With the Variax family of guitars, creating your own unique sound has never been easier. Variax HD technology delivers a wide variety of classic guitar models-each with exceptional detail, feel and response. Choose from an amazing collection of vintage electrics. Or inspire your playing with rare acoustics and eclectic instruments. You can even layer your modeled sounds with the magnetic pick-ups. You can also access alternate tunings-including Open G, DADGAD, Drop D, or any other custom tuning-with the turn of a knob.
CREATE ANY GUITAR YOU CAN IMAGINE
Become a virtual luthier with the free Variax Workbench HD software. You get complete control over every element of your Variax tone-so you can build the guitar of your dreams. Mix and match a wide range of body styles and pickup models to create your own unique instrument. The software takes you far beyond what's possible in the physical realm so you can build virtually any guitar.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.