Little Mark 250 Black Line Bundle with Cab
Little Mark 250 Black Line Bundle with CabDetails
This great bundle for bass players includes a compact Markbass 250 W Little Mark Black Line amp head and a lightweight Markbass Traveler 102P cabinet, along with a 1m 2-Pole Speaker Cable and 6m Jack instrument cable. Perfect for the gigging bassist.
Product Ref: 33629View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included in this bundle:
- Markbass Little Mark 250 Black Line Amp Head
- Markbass Traveler 102P Bass Cabinet
- 1m 2-Pole Speaker Cable
- 6m Jack Instrument Cable
Little Mark 250 Black Line Amp Head
The Little Mark 250 Black Line is a smart, inexpensive choice for those who don't need the full power of a 500 W head. A 250 W solid-state preamp with analog power. Great for practising, rehearsing and small gigs.
The Black Line version of the Little Mark 250 offers bass players the same features as the standard Little Mark 250.
Made from the same cutting-edge technology and high-quality components, the Black Line products achieve the same high standards as all Markbass gear.
Markbass Traveler 102P
The Markbass Traveler 102P is the smallest and lightest 400W 2X10 bass extension cabinet on the market. The Markbass Traveler 102P can be used in either vertical or horizontal position. Perfect for club gigs, this cab provides a punchy full range sound.
This bundle also includes a 1m professional loudspeaker cable and a 6m heavy-duty noiseless instrument cable so you can get your rig up and running right away.
Little Mark 250 Black Line Amp Features and Specifications
- Input: Impedance 500 K Ohm, max voltage 15 VPP
- Balanced Input (XLR): Impedance 100 K Ohm, max voltage 25 VPP
- Effect Return: Impedance 22 K Ohm, max voltage 25 VPP
- Gain: -80 dB to +23 dB range
- Master Volume
- Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
- Low: Centre frequency: 40 Hz, Level: +/- 16 dB
- Low Mid: Centre frequency: 360 Hz, Level: +/- 16 dB
- High Mid: Centre frequency: 800 Hz, Level: +/- 16 dB
- High: Centre frequency: 10 kHz, Level: +/- 16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-Shape Filter): Centre frequency: 380 Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Frequency Range 250 Hz - 20 kHz (cut)
- Line out: Balanced XLR, max voltage 10 VPP
- Effect send: unbalanced, max voltage 20 VPP
- Tuner out: unbalanced, max voltage 25 VPP
- Speaker out: Speakon, 1/4"
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Depth: 25.6 cm
- Width: 27.6 cm
- Height: 7.1 cm
- Output power: 150 W RMS @ 8 ohm, 250 W RMS@ 4 ohm
- Power Requirement: 100/120V, 230V, 240V, 50/60 Hz (according to region of sale
Markbass Traveler 102P Bass Cabinet Features and Specifications
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Speaker Size: 2" x 10"
- Bass Port: Rear
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL
- Weight: 15 kg
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Height: 33 cm
- Depth: 43.3 cm
- 2-Pole Speaker Cable: 1m, 7.1mm OD, two cores of 30 x 0.17mm copper wire
- Jack Cable: 6m, 1/4" jack plugs, 7mm thickness
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.