MXR Blue Box Fuzz Octave Effects Pedal
MXR Blue Box Fuzz Octave Effects PedalDetails
The MXR Blue Box Fuzz Octave Effects Pedal takes your guitar signal and duplicates it two octaves down for a huge, subterranean tone that can heard on Jimmy Page's "Fool in the Rain" solo. Equipped with a basic two-knob layout including Output an Blend. The Blend knob lets you control how much of the fuzz tone is mixed with the two octaves down signal. An ideal accessory for those wanting a unique tone.
Product Ref: 74373View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MXR Blue Box Fuzz Octave Effects Pedal provides a unique tone by adding fuzz to your signal and then duplicating it two octaves down. You can easily mix the fuzz signal with the two octaves down fuzz signal with blend and output controls for a truly distinctive tone.
- Adds fuzz to your signal and then duplicates it two octaves down
- Control the mix of the fuzz signal with the two octaves down fuzz signal with blend and output controls
- Used by Jimmy Page for the solo in Led Zeppelin's "Fool in the Rain"
- Output controls overall volume of effect
- Blend Controls mix or wet and dry signals
- Red LED Indicator
- Durable metal housing in a vibrant blue
- Powered by AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery (Sold Separately)
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: less than 20 kΩ
- Input Sensitivity Level: -56 dBV
- Nominal Input Level: -22 dBV
- Max Output Level: -5 dBV
- Noise Floor*: More than 100 dBV
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Current Draw:
- Effect On: 4 mA
- Effect Off: 1.5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.