MXR CSP102SL Script Dynacomp Compressor Pedal
MXR CSP102SL Script Dynacomp Compressor PedalDetails
The MXR CSP102SL Script Dynacomp Compressor Pedal is based on the classic 1976 model but with modern upgrades. Originally made famous for its first-rate, no-nonsense approach to tightening up your guitar signal and creating rich, full-bodied sustain, the new Dynacomp Compressor includes a CA3080 IC for Quieter Operation & Increased Dynamics. Other new features include bypass status LED and AC power jack. Comes in a red road-ready housing with durable footswitch.
Product Ref: 76654View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Based on a 1976 Classic
The Script Dyna Comp Compressor combines that mid 70's sound with a couple of versatile upgrades for modern gigging convenience. Based on the original 1976 Dyna Comp Compressor, this pedal is built around the rare CA3080 "metal can" integrated circuit, which provides a quieter operation, greater transparency, and increased dynamic range.
Thanks to the modern upgrades of a bypass status LED and AC power jack, you can put this pedal right on your board without worrying about whether the pedal is on or about to lose power unlike the original. The overall design looks almost identical to its ancestor, and is ideal for guitarists who like a retro style pedal board and sound.
Create a rich, full-bodied sustain with the signal-limiting processor that varies its gain so that the output signal stays constant. The Dynacomp Compressor also provides an easy way to even out the volume or provide a chunky, clicky clean guitar tones. Operation is simple - two knobs (Output and Sensitivity) allow you to determine output volume and at what volume it engages.
- Classic sound with modern upgrades
- Based on the original 1976 unit
- CA3080 “metal can” IC for quieter operation and increased dynamic range
- Updated with Bypass status LED and AC power jack
- Features Output, and Sensitivity control knobs
- Manufacturer: Jim Dunlop MXR
- Model: MXR CSP102SL Script Dynacomp Compressor Pedal
- Material: Die-cast Shell Casing
- Controls: Output and Sensitivity
- Connectivity: 1/4" Jack
- Finish: Red
- Power Requirements: 9V DC
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 1.25"
- Weight: 0.38 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.