MXR EVH Phase 90 35th Anniversary Guitar Pedal
MXR EVH Phase 90 35th Anniversary Guitar PedalDetails
The MXR EVH 90 35th Anniversary pedal lets you play with a vintage, "Script Logo" phase tone or instantly toggle for more modern "Block Logo" phaser.
Product Ref: 33160View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
EVH 35th Anniversary Series
Dunlop celebrates 35 years since the debut of Eddie Van Halen with the limited edition 35th Anniversary Series of EVH signature effects, boasting their own special colour variations of Dunlop's EVH pedals. Amongst this trio of nicely finished effects pedals is the EVH Phase 90.
Experience great spacey swirls and hypnotic warbles that made the Phase 90 famous. Furthermore, you'll notice the pedal's distinctive and spectacular colour style.
"Bypassing the Script function and turning the Speed knob closer to the halfway mark yielded brighter, more effusive textures that allowed uptempo rhythm parts to stand out beautifully in a live mix"
- Art Thompson, Guitar Player Magazine
Features and Specifications
- Input Impedance: 1 meg Ohm
- Nominal Input: -20dBV
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Output Level: -20dBV
- Signal to Noise (All Controls at Mid Position): >96dB 'A' weighted
- Power Draw: <8.2mA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.