MXR KFK1 Kerry King 10 Band EQ Guitar Effects Pedal
MXR KFK1 Kerry King 10 Band EQ Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The original Crybaby Q-Zone has been a mainstay on Kerry King's pedalboard through years of tours and recording sessions. Its unique design allows Kerry to create a focused and penetrating "fixed-wah" lead tone to cut through a band as thick as Slayer!
Product Ref: 28243View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Years after discontinuing the original, the Q-Zone has now been reborn as the KFK Q-Zone with all its tried and true controls intact and sporting a wicked KFK tattoo graphic. Use the Volume (up to +18dB), Q-Zone (frequency breadth), and Peak (frequency center) controls to sculpt and set the perfect lead sweet spot.
Designed in conjunction with the legendary Slayer guitarist, this beastly pedal sports the same great features and hard core construction as the M108, but the King can punish two amps at once thanks to its dual outputs.
The Q-Zone's weighted, "stay-put" knobs keep your settings stable and its heavy-duty casing, jacks, and pots ensure a lifetime of use. This limited-edition and numbered pedal is only available through select dealers!
SpecificationsPower: Dunlop ECB004 18-volt AC Adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.