MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal
MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay PedalDetails
The MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal features a completely analog audio path for the ultimate in rich, warm delay - made possible only by old-school bucket brigade technology. Housed in a sturdy shell with basic three-knob layout, the MXR M169 is the perfect addition to any pedal board.
Product Ref: 17261View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This design boasts an amazing 600ms of delay time with optional modulation via a top-mounted switch and a simple, three-knob layout that controls Delay time, Mix (dry/wet blend), and Regen (delay repeats) all in a pedal no bigger than a Phase 90. In addition, two internal trim pots offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. The MXR M169 Carbon Copy will take you from crisp bathroom slap echoes to epic, Gilmour-esque delays with a twist of a knob. True hardwire bypass, single 9-volt operation, and stage-ready blue LEDs round out the package. Available only from Dunlop Manufacturing, the worlds leader in analog pedal technology.
- 100% analog bucket-brigade technology
- Up to 600ms of delay with switchable modulation
- Internally adjustable modulation circuit
- True Bypass
- All-analog delay
- Robust Housing
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Max Input Level: +5 dBV at 500 Hz
- Max Output Level: +8 dBV
- Noise Floor:
- Mix at Max CW:-96 dBV
- Mix at Max CCW:-104 dBV
- Delay Distortion:
- less than 1% at 1 kHz,
- -5 dBV Input
- Delay Time: 20 ms to 600 ms
- Noise Reduction: 2:1 ratio
- Modulation Speed: 0.2 Hz to 2.2 Hz
- Bypass : True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.