MXR M250 Double Double Overdrive Pedal
MXR M250 Double Double Overdrive PedalDetails
The MXR M250 Double Double Overdrive Pedal provides you with two classic overdrives in one single versatile unit. Change between the low and high gain circuit with the flick of the toggle switch. Achieve rich, fiery midrange tones with low gain feature, and an emphasis on highs and lows with the high gain. Tweak your sound with the treble and bass controls to reach the optimum sound. Comes in a road-ready housing with true bypass switching.
Product Ref: 76653View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Two Overdrives in One Unit
This versatile pedal features both a low gain and a high gain. Whilst using the low gain feature, you can expect to achieve a classic Japanese style overdrive, that is mid focused. The additional bass and treble control knobs are a unique edition, unlike similar products on the market that only offer one tone knob. The high gain feature provides you with an American boutique style that is not only Asymmetrical, but also emphasises highs and lows.
Use the Treble and Bass controls to tailor your overdriven sound to what you require, and then turn up the Level and Drive controls to your liking. The MXR Double-Double Overdrive comes in a road-ready housing with true bypass switching.
- Two classic overdrive circuits
- Low Gain mode provides fiery mids
- High Gain mode boosts gain and emphasises highs and lows
- True bypass
- Treble, Bass, Level, and Drive controls
- Manufacturer: Jim Dunlop MXR
- Model: MXR M250 Double Double Overdrive Pedal
- Material: Die-cast Shell Casing
- Controls: Treble, Bass, Level, Drive
- Gain: Toggle switch for Low and High gain
- Switch:Foot switch
- Connectivity: 1/4" Jack
- Finish: White
- Power Requirements: 9V DC
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 1.25"
- Weight: 0.38 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.