MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato Effects Pedal
MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 45839View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The MXR Uni-Vibe pedal has an easy to use, 3 knob interface that lets you dial up your ideal sound quickly. Use the VIBE switch to select either Chorus Modem for a dry signal mixed with pitch shifted signal, or Vibrato mode, only pitch shifted signal. Use the LEVEL control to set the effect volume, the SPEED dial to set the sweep rate and DEPTH to set overall intensity.
The MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato comes in a Phase 90 sized housing which makes it a fraction of the size and weight of the original - perfect for taking with you to practice sessions and gigs. The pedal also features true bypass switching.
- One of the most iconic effects in music history
- Chorus, Vibrato and Leslie effects built into 1 pedal
- Simple 3-knob interface with level, depth and speed controls
- Vibe switch with Chorus and Vibrato Mode
- Rugged die-cast housing with effect activation LED
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.