MXR M76 Studio Compressor Pedal
MXR M76 Studio Compressor PedalDetails
Product Ref: 68987View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Constant Headroom Technology
One of the most unique features of this compression pedal is the integrated CHT (Constant Headroom Technology) circuitry. The technology works by producing 18-volts from a single 9-volt battery or an external power source resulting in added headroom for a clean, pristine performance.
Premium Quality Components
MXR are renowned for producing some of the best FX pedal units in the world, and this is no exception. This sleek, compact compression pedal features five controls for optimal control over your compression settings. These controls include: Attack, Release, Ratio, Input and Output controls allowing you to fine-tune your compression level to suit your needs. As well as the essential controls the unit features True Bypass for additional performance value. All housed in a portable, lightweight aluminium chassis, this compression unit is ideal for use on the road.
- Simple, straight-forward design
- Ultra-compact and durable
- True bypass
- CHT (Constant Headroom Technology) for transparent, dynamic performance
- Lightweight Aluminium Housing
- Ten Gain-Reduction Status LEDs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.