MXR M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe Effects Pedal
MXR M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe Effects PedalDetails
The M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe Pedal boasts such features as its X-Over mode, great for playing upper-register melodies, along with a Flanger button, Bass and Treble controls and a Stereo Hardwire Bypass Mode.
Product Ref: 33138View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Powered by pure analogue bucket-brigade technology, the MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe provides the player with shimmering, liquid chorus and swooshing, metallic flanger effects, whilst preserving the important punch of your low end.
Flanger and X-Over Buttons
The Bass Chorus Deluxe pedal has top-mounted Flanger and X-Over buttons with LED status indicators. Use the X-Over Mode for playing chords and melodies in the upper register while keeping the low end in tune, this is done by the modulation in low frequencies being decreased at 100Hz in this mode.
Bass and Treble Controls, and Stereo Hardware Bypass Mode
Use the Bass and Treble controls to cut or boost lows and highs and use the TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) Stereo Hardwire Bypass Mode via an internal switch for a wide stereo sound. In this mode, a TRS to TS (tip-sleeve) Y-splitter cable can be used to send the effect signal to two different amplifiers, allowing the modulation to move from left to right.
To listen to listen to a sample of the M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe, please download the demo MP3 from the link below.
Features and Specifications
Click on the link below for the M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe manual.
- TIP (Mono): 600 Ohms
- RING (Stereo): 3.3 Kohm
- +8dB, -11dB, 100 Hz, (BASS)
- -2dB, 100 Hz, (Centre position BASS)
- +/- 14dB, 10 kHz (TREBLE)
- +7.5 dB, 20 Hz/+3dB, 100 Hz (Dry Signal)
- -18 dB, 20 Hz/-3 dB, 160 Hz (Delay Signal)
- Mono: True Hardware
- Stereo: Hardwired
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.