MXR Phase 95 Guitar Effects Pedal
MXR Phase 95 Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The MXR Phase 95 Guitar Effects Pedal is a compact pedal that combines the legendary Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits for the optimum Phase effect. This shrunken down mini version is equipped with a 45/90 switch that toggles between the two original phase units, while the script switch removes undesirable feedback for a subdued sound with more headroom. The familiar Speed control sets the rate of the effect and lets you achieve the perfect sound. With its scale down compact size, the Phase 95 eliminates room on your pedalboard and provides you with the ultimate Phase effect. Includes 9-volt adapter.
Product Ref: 79783View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
A Mini Version of Two Iconic Pedals
The MXR Phase 95 Guitar Effects Pedal combines two of MXR's most legendary pedals in one compact unit, including the iconic Phase 45 and the Phase 90. This updated mini version is equipped with a 45/90 toggle switch which allows you to effortlessly switch between Phase 45 and Phase 90 for classic phase tones.
The Phase 95 is set to modern style phasing as a default setting, which relies on feedback to create light harmonic distortion and gives the effect a more accentuated swoosh. Phase 45 offers a subtle two-stage phasing effect, while Phase 90 delivers a more pronounced four-stage phasing, for the ultimate tone.
Engaging the Script switch removes feedback and provides a lusher, more subdued sound with higher headroom and greater clarity, while the classic Speed control sets the rate of the effect.
Compact Design & Basic Layout
With its small design, the Phase 95 offers half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal, and also eliminates the need for a battery. This compact enclosure also means it will fit onto any pedalboard alongside other mini pedals. Its basic layout means it is very easy to use, and also quick to achieve the perfect phase tone.
- Compact pedal combining MXR’s most iconic phase circuits
- About half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal
- 45/90 switch toggles between Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits
- Script removes feedback for a subtler vintage sound
- ECB003 9-volt adapter included
- Housed in a sturdy footswitch unit with basic layout
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.