MXR Shin-Juku Drive
MXR Shin-Juku DriveDetails
The MXR Shin-Juku Drive has been especially designed in collaboration with legendary Japanese pedal designer Shin Suzuki. This compact pedal delivers boutique amp tones inspired by the sound of one of the rarest amps ever made, and provides smooth, wide open overdrive with tons of sustain and incredibly fast response time to every playing detail. Equipped with a basic three knob layout, the Shin-Juku includes Output, Tone and Gain options for tailoring your sound. In addition, a dark switch located in the top left hand corner cuts high frequencies and delivers a mellower sound. This limited edition pedal is housed in a sturdy shell, which is perfect for a lifetime of gigging.
Product Ref: 79093View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Pedal
This Limited Edition pedal was designed in collaboration with legendary pedal designer Shin Suzuki, who is renowned for his intimate knowledge of (Dumble) D-style amplifiers. The MXR custom shop worked closely with Shin to produce a unique pedal that emulates the sound and essence of the famous Dumble amp.
Easy To Control
The Shin-Juku Drive features a simple three-knob interface which allows you to achieve a wide range of sounds, such as an organic boost to full on grinding overdrive. When used at a lower gain, this D-style pedal works amazingly as an “always on” tonal sweetener. In addition to the three control knobs, the Shin-Juku Drive also includes a Dark switch which cuts high frequencies for a darker, mellower sound. As well as providing a unique sound, this compact pedal also features true bypass switching for a consistent tone.
- Co-designed with Shin Suzuki Japan’s most celebrated amp tech and pedal designer
- The sound of an elusive boutique amp in a small enclosure
- Harmonically balanced overdrive
- Basic three knob layout for easy operation
- Includes a dark switch for cutting high frequencies
- Incredibly fast response time to every playing detail
- True bypass
- Limited Custom Shop run
- Housed in a sturdy case
- Type: Overdrive
- Control Knobs: Output, Tone, Gain, Dark Switch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply: 9V DC Power Supply Required
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.