MarkBass Little Mark 250 Black Line Bass Amp Head
MarkBass Little Mark 250 Black Line Bass Amp HeadDetails
A 250 W solid-state preamp with analog power. Great for practising, rehearsing and small gigs.
Product Ref: 33628View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Little Mark 250 Black Line is a smart, inexpensive choice for those who don't need the full power of a 500 W head.
The Black Line version of the Little Mark 250 offers bass players the same features as the standard Little Mark 250.
Made from the same cutting-edge technology and high-quality components, the Black Line products achieve the same high standards as all Markbass gear.
Features and Specifications
- Input: Impedance 500 K Ohm, max voltage 15 VPP
- Balanced Input (XLR): Impedance 100 K Ohm, max voltage 25 VPP
- Effect Return: Impedance 22 K Ohm, max voltage 25 VPP
- Gain: -80 dB to +23 dB range
- Master Volume
- Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
- Low: Centre frequency: 40 Hz, Level: +/- 16 dB
- Low Mid: Centre frequency: 360 Hz, Level: +/- 16 dB
- High Mid: Centre frequency: 800 Hz, Level: +/- 16 dB
- High: Centre frequency: 10 kHz, Level: +/- 16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-Shape Filter): Centre frequency: 380 Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Frequency Range 250 Hz - 20 kHz (cut)
- Line out: Balanced XLR, max voltage 10 VPP
- Effect send: unbalanced, max voltage 20 VPP
- Tuner out: unbalanced, max voltage 25 VPP
- Speaker out: Speakon, 1/4"
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Depth: 25.6 cm
- Width: 27.6 cm
- Height: 7.1 cm
- Output power: 150 W RMS @ 8 ohm, 250 W RMS@ 4 ohm
- Power Requirement: 100/120V, 230V, 240V, 50/60 Hz (according to region of sale
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.