Markbass CMD JB Players School Combo
Markbass CMD JB Players School ComboDetails
The Markbass CMD JB Players School combo amp is the perfect choice for students.
Product Ref: 33627View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Markbass know how important it is for students to practice and play with a good professional sound. This compact, light and portable combo is the smart choice to satisfy the needs of students around the globe.
The Players School of Music introduced a bold new concept in music education, to teach with an approach that's fun, away from old, tired ineffective practice methods.
Named after Markbass artist Jeff Berlin, who founded the Players School of Music, the inexpensive CMD JB amp is produced to the same quality standard as all Markbass amps, with great tone built in, great for practice.
The Players School Amp is great for the transition between practice and starting to gig. It's less than 16 kgs in weight and is portable-sized. As with all Markbass rigs, set up is easy - just plug it in and turn up the volume. Feel free to gig anywhere with onboard EQ which can be used to compensate for unusual venue acoustics.
Both students and professional bassists deserve a reliable amp with great sound, the CMD JB Players School Combo is the answer.
Features and Specifications
- Speaker Size: 1 x 15"
- Tweeter: None
- Speaker Power Handling (AES Standard): 200 W RMS
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 5 kHz
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 100
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Reflex: Rear
- Preamp: Solid State
- Amp Output Power: 250 W @ 4 ohm, 150 W @ 8 ohm
- Power Supply: Special Markbass Digital Power Supply
- Weight (kg): 15.7
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.