Marshall 1962 - Bluesbreaker Guitar Combo Tube Amp
Marshall 1962 - Bluesbreaker Guitar Combo Tube AmpDetails
The Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker tube combo amplifier is based on the JTM45, widely considered to be the definitive '60s Marshall. With 30 watts of power channeled through dual 12" Celestion G12C Greenback speakers, you'll command the legendary guitar tones of '60s rock legends.
Product Ref: 29189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 1962 Bluesbreaker's sonic sweetness comes courtesy of a GZ34 tube rectifier, which imparts the natural sustain and compression the JTM45 was famed for. Simply put, you'll love how it sounds - and feels - to play through the Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker tube combo amplifier. The amp controls are Speed, Intensity, Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume I, and Volume 2. There are four quarter inch input jacks; two for each Volume Control. The amp has two input channels which share the same EQ, and Presence settings. Channel 1 has more treble response than Channel 2, Channel 2 on the other hand is the channel you use for Tremolo. You can also use a short quarter inch patch cable and use both channels with a single guitar by patching input Channel 2 into input Channel 1.
- Type: Combo Amp
- Output (RMS): 30 Watt
- Speakers: 2 x 12"
- Pre-Amp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x 5881
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-10008
- Dimensions (mm): 740 x 610 x 265
- Weight (kg): 30.2Kg
- 3 Band EQ
- GZ34 Valve Rectifier
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.