Marshall 2061X Handwired Guitar Tube Amplifier Head
Marshall 2061X Handwired Guitar Tube Amplifier HeadDetails
The Marshall 2061X Handwired Guitar Amplifier Head delivers an authentic re-issue of the original 2061 head manufactured from 1968-1973. The 2061X is a much more aggressive and suprisingly modern sounding amplifier, while still possessing that unmistakeable and highly desirable, vintage all-valve tone.
Product Ref: 29183View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 2061X features a compact, twin-channel, all-valve design that houses 2 x ECC83 vales in its preamp and a pair of cathode biased EL84s in its power stage. 2061X guitar amps also come loaded with a solid-state, silicon diode rectifier. Just like the original, the 2061X boasts a point-to-point, handwired, tagboard circuit, a mild-steel chassis and Dagnall transformers. As the perfect sonic and visual partner fo the 2061X Marshall offer the 2061CX - a compact, angled-front 2x12", 60 Watt cabinet loaded with Celestion's renowned G12H-30 re-issue speakers.
- Type: Head
- Pre-Amp Valves: 2 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL84
- Power (RMS): 20 Watt
- Dimensions: 510 x 208 x 206
- Weight: 10 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.