Marshall 2203 JCM800 Vintage Series Guitar Tube Amp Head
Marshall 2203 JCM800 Vintage Series Guitar Tube Amp HeadDetails
The Marshall JCM800 2203 guitar tube amplifier head is a powerful single-channel, all-valve amplifier without the encumberance of extra reverb or built-in effects circuitry. The JCM800 2203 is one of the most highly respected 100-watt Marshall heads in the company's long and illustrious history.
Product Ref: 29188View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JCM800 head evolved from the legendary 100 Watt "Plexi" head, an all-valve tone monster best served turned up to "11", and it was one of Jim Marshall's first amplifiers to feature a master volume control. The Marshall JCM800 2203 Amplifier Head features an easy to use interface and a series effects loop with a true bypass switch, which when pressed drops the effects loop completely out of the circuit, ensuring that your original tone is not compromised in any shape or form.
- Type: Head
- Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Channels: 2
- Pre-Amp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 4 x EL34
- Dimensions (mm): 750 x 310 x 210
- Weight (kg): 20.5Kg
- 3 Band EQ
- Series Effects Loop
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.