Marshall 2245THW Handwired 30 Watt Valve Guitar Amp Head w/ Tremolo
Marshall 2245THW Handwired 30 Watt Valve Guitar Amp Head w/ TremoloDetails
Product Ref: 43342View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The all-valve 2245THW is a hand soldered re-issue of the extremely rare ‘Bluesbreaker®’ head, based on the archetypal JTM45™ head, which was the amp that began it all back in 1962. As you would expect, the specifications for the 2245THW are identical to the 1962HW™ ‘Bluesbreaker’ combo, minus the speakers of course. Inside the 2245THW the valve set is four ECC83, with two KT66 in the power stage and a GZ34 rectifier.
It’s the GZ34 rectifier that helps create the sublime output stage compression and clean sustain associated with the ‘Bluesbreaker’ head. To make the 2245HW as authentic as possible, Marshall used original thickness, original pitch matrix, point to point tag boards. As with the ‘Bluesbreaker’ combo, the 2245THW features valve-driven Tremolo.
- Channels: 2
- Wattage: 30W
- Inputs: 2 x 2
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, VOl1, Vol2, Speed, Intensity
- Pre Amp Valves: 3x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1x ECC83, 2x KT66
- Power Cable
- Speaker Cable
- Weight: 15.1Kg
- Dimensions (in MM): (W x H x D) 695, 305, 230
- Tremolo - Valve Rectifier 1 x GZ34
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.