Marshall 2525H 20 Watt Mini Jubilee Guitar Amp Head
Marshall 2525H 20 Watt Mini Jubilee Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 68511View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Inspired by Original Jubilee Series
The original JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was created in 1987 to celebrate Marshall’s 25th birthday as well as 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business. The 2525 Mini Jubilee offers the same tone, feel, and style as the original but with a lower power output and a more compact design. Its 3-band EQ, presence switch, output master, lead master, and input gain offer all the tonal adjustments needed to produce the classic tones. The input gain also features a pull rhythm clip with provides a more heavier and driven tone when activated.
Incredible Tonal Possibilities
Its ECC84 and EL34 tubes deliver incredible tonal possibilities, with the ECC83 providing plenty of gain while the EL34 offers plenty of dynamics and searing tones. This combination is perfect for players who enjoy pushing their amps, creating rich overtones and overdrive. The amp features a switchable power output, letting players take practice in their homes without upsetting the neighbours. Switching the amp from 20 watts to 5 watts reduces the output volume without affecting the tone of the amp.
The Mini Jubilee Amp Head is designed with independent 4, 8, 16ohm speaker outputs, allowing players to connect the Marshall to their favourite cabs. An FX loop is also features, allowing players to connect external effects pedals and expand their playing experience. Connect the included footswitch to enhance the amps performance capabilities, while the D.I. output allows players to directly connect the amp to mixers and slave amps.
- Inspired by the original JMC25/50 Silver Jubilee series of amps
- Designed with ECC83 and EL34 valves for creating incredible tones
- Switchable power output makes it perfect for practice and home use
- Independent 4, 8, and 16 ohm speaker output allows connection to wide range of cabinets
- Includes footswitch for switching between the 2 channels
- Built in Marshall’s Bletchley factory in England
- Model: 2525H Mini Jubilee
- Range: Mini Jubilee
- Type: Valve
- Channels: 2
- Accessories: PEDL-90003 Footswitch, Power Cable, Speaker cable
- Wattage: 20W
- Pre Amp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL34
- Inputs: 1
- Input Gain (Pull Rhythm Clip)
- Lead Master
- Output Master
- High/Low Output Switch
- Width: 510 mm
- Height: 232 mm
- Depth: 220 mm
- Weight: 10kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.