Marshall AS50D Acoustic Combo Amp, Limited Edition Black
Marshall AS50D Acoustic Combo Amp, Limited Edition BlackDetails
The Marshall AS50D Acoustic Combo Amp is ideal for guitarists who are looking to enhance and amplify their acoustic tone. Equipped with twin 8" 25Watt Celestion speakers, the AS50D delivers rich clean tones with brilliant highs, and an accurate sound that's true to your guitar's acoustic tone. Designed for a variety of different acoustic instruments, the AS50D features a range of inputs to accommodate instruments with magnetic pickups, piezos and microphones that are passive or a condenser. With its compact size and sturdy design, it is perfect for rehearsals, intimate performances and studio use.
Product Ref: 79782View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Twin 8" 25W Speakers
This compact and highly portable combo is designed with two 8" speakers and a high fidelity polymer dome tweeter to deliver a clear and detailed performance. A variety of inputs give the AS50D the ability to handle all corners including a high impedance input on Channel 1 that is perfect for piezo or magnetic pickups. Channel 2 boasts RCA phono inputs plus a balanced phantom powered XLR type input in addition to its jack input, making it the perfect host for voice, instrument or even backing tracks. The AS50D also contains a high quality digital effects section featuring an adjustable Chorus which can be assigned to either or both channels, and a reverb. It also has a parallel Effects Loop that can be balanced between the two channels.
A common aspect found when amplifying some acoustic instruments is the feedback produced. To eliminate this problem the AS50D features several anti-feedback controls such as a phase switch and a frequency controllable notch filter to help reduce the amount of feedback that may be produced. The combination of those two elements gives you precise control of the frequencies to reduce or eliminate feedback.
Another useful AS50D feature is an internal Limiter which allows you to drive the maximum level from the 50 Watt power stage, yet remain distortion free. Neat and affordable, flexible and portable, the AS50D is ideal for the acoustic musician who wants an amp which is perfectly suited to intimate gigs.
- 50 Watt AS50DC has two specially designed 8″ Celestion speakers
- High fidelity polymer dome tweeter, for rich clean tones and brilliant highs
- Includes a range of input features accommodating instruments with magnetic pickups, piezos and microphones – passive or condenser
- Studio-quality reverbs are assignable to either or both channels, and can be balanced with FX in the FX loop
- Perfect for intimate acoustic gigs
- Limited edition black covering with reinforced corners, carry handle, rubber feet and gold binding around the classic black grille cloth
- Modeli: AS50DB
- Range: Acoustic
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: 2
- Master Volume: Yes
- Inputs: 2(+AUX and XLR)
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble x 2, Speed. Depth, Balance, Reverb Level, Anti Feedback Frequency, Master Volume
- Size: 2 x 8"
- Output Power:25W each
- Impendance: 8 Ohm
- Cables: Power
- Weight (KG): 16
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): 550 mm x 415 mm x 255mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.